A little setback, but lesson learned.

Well i didn't make it to the swim meet today, It was a little too warm to sit outside that long.  Boys are going to karate tonight and I will tagged along to say hey, but exerted myself a little too much at the end standing and talking.  Wound up at the ER after I passed out. I felt it happening so I was able to sit down on the ground and not fall over.  Dr orders more fluids and taking it easier.  They did do a CT scan of my head to make sure all was good and X-ray of my chest.  Today is just watching all my efforts.  I totally forgot that those 960 steps the other day was from when Jim brought the watch from the hotel room.  So I’m using the “move calorie goal”. Today I’m just looking at 160 calories.to burn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Belt with a Brain Tumor