Excited to be on my way home from my post-op appts.  Staples are a thing of the past!  Balance wise I’m doing great, I have a few new exercises mainly looking left and right as I walk.  I do have some nystagmus but doing daily exercises should have it cleared in no time.

I was really concerned about the staple removal process but it was nothing!  I had hubby take a video for those of you wondering.  At the worst it felt like pulling hair.

We met a very nice couple in the waiting room that was there for a consult for her AN. She saw my staples and asked questions, I was more than happy to share my experiences for this scariest time of life.


Comments

  1. So proud of you! You're doing great! You rock for anticipating those of us with a morbid sense of curiosity about staple removal. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog