Today marks 6 days until surgery, Jim and I went to Ann Arbor for pre-op appointments and a few more tests. Hearing, ABR, and EKG along with blood draw. We walked  around the hospital in between appointments to get the lay of the land. Nerves are really doing a number on me, Jim is such a wonderful support! My hearing issue from last week had abated by Saturday, and today she said I tested the same as I did back in February.  The Doctor reviewing the pre-op stuff with us was amazed that I’ve only ever had anesthesia 1 time when I was a child getting teeth out.

To those of you texting and messaging I truly appreciate it, my phone is being wonky so I apologize if you have not heard back from me.

Comments

  1. You are a strong, healthy woman and your Drs are the best in their fields. You are in our thoughts every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Belt with a Brain Tumor