So I report in for surgery in 8 hours.  This is by far the most scared I have ever been. I can’t really express myself more than that.  I want to tell my husband Jim, I love you.  You are my soulmate and I hope to have many mote great years with you. To Jeremy, I love you so much, I can’t wait to see the man you turn out to be.  To my mom and dad, I love you and are so thankful for your commitment to each other and your family. To my brother, my friend I love you and can’t wait to see fireworks in Cincy with you. To my In-Laws, I love you and thank you for accepting me into your family. There are so many people that I want to say I love you to before I go under the knife.    Please know I am writing this for you.

Comments

  1. We love you, too, my friend! May God bless you. I am so grateful to have become friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Belt with a Brain Tumor