So here I am 11 days from surgery...My only symptoms to this point have been vertigo and tinnitus. Until yesterday.  I think 'Habib' (the name we have given the tumor) is fighting back.  My vertigo is back and worse than before.  Tinnitus is screaming in my ear and now my hearing on my right side is diminished.  It sounds like I have an ear plug in my ear.  I am hopeful that it won't get any worse before surgery.  Once hearing is gone it can not be restored so timing is of the upmost importance. If you are a praying person please pray that no more damage will be done.


Comments

  1. Praying person I am and you bet I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely praying! May the Lord hear your request and shelter you from harm in the days preceding your surgery. May you be lifted up in prayer and love by friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Belt with a Brain Tumor